Question #10100216

Should I break up with my boyfriend?

I have been with my boyfriend for about 20 months (on and off) and I feel like I put in way more effort than he ever did. I try so hard to make the relationship work and he doesn't put in any effort. He gets mad at me all the time for stupid things and he acts like he doesn't care at all. Like last night at about 11:30 he called me drunk from a party and woke me up. He asked me to come get him from the party and take him home, so of course I did. I got out of bed and went out in the rain to take him home because he didn't want to sleep there. It was a 20 minute drive each way and he didn't even say thank you. Then when I dropped him off he started begging me to sleep over and I said no and he got really mad and said I don't care about him. He's still mad at me today and ignoring me. I think he's being really unfair, I did him a big favor last night. He does things like this all the time and I'm tired of it. I love him but I am the only one trying here. Should I just end it?

2013-09-02 15:20:38

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.