Question #10950185

should I talk to my text over text or in person?

First of all don't say "dont even bother talking with him" this is going to happen either way, I deserve to have my say and ask him what I need to ask. My boyfriend broke up with me (1.5 year relationship) after we were unhappy with each other for the last month, and I think we needed to talk about our issues and work them out, after-all all couples fight and this was the first time we experienced this. Anyhow, it's been over a month since the break up, we left each other with a long hug and myself crying, no fighting or yelling. Haven't talked since the breakup until I text him the other day just kind of seeing how he was, we texted causally for a little bit then the conversation dropped. But I really want to have a serious talk with him about our past relationship and what happened, and why it went south. I have some things I need to say and questions I want answered. We are in our mid-20s and I am wondering if I should ask him to met up with me one afternoon in a neutral location and talk or if I should say these over a text communication. I know I will most likely cry some if we meet in person (i'm emotional and he knows that). Text messaging isn't as intimidating but can be harder to interpret. Thoughts?

2013-10-09 02:53:41

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.