Question #10950267

What is a "complete verb"?

hi all so I've got this grammar online test from my school and it gives me 3 tries with different questions each time, I got every answer but there is one type of question which is not multiple choice and requires the EXACT wording to be correct in submission, here's a couple examples of the question: Write the complete verb of the action that occurred first. Johann had lived in Toronto before he moved to Hamilton. _________________ <write your answer here My answer: lived --because he "lived" in Toronto before he "moved" to Hamilton THIS ANSWER WAS INCORRECT :( Write the complete verb of the action that occurred first. By the time we arrive in Saskatoon, we will have travelled over 800 kilometers. My answer: travelled -because they "traveled" before they "arrive" THIS WAS ALSO INCORRECT now when I re-do the test im bound to get more like these, perhaps a greater number of them infact. I emailed my professor and her reply was that "I need to write the "complete verb" and that perhaps I am missing a word" this was also the help that she stated she should not be giving me any help is much appreciated :) best regards Danny Z have a happy Thanksgiving

2013-10-09 02:53:30

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.