Question #1100259

Headaches since last Thursday, please answer!?

I have been having a headache off and on since Thursday of last week. It hurts in the front of my head like pressure. I have also been having ear ache, my throat hurts when I wake up, and a running nose. I've been scared about it since it has been happening since last Thursday. I know a lot of people have been dealing with allergies and colds and maybe this is all it can be but I keep worrying that I have like a tumor or something seriously wrong. I know I'm not dehydrated because I drink Gatorades and a lot of water through out the day, plus I don't have dark urine, it's actually pretty light. I haven't taken any medicine to help the sore throat, running nose, or ear ache. Can someone please tell me if they might know whats wrong. The headaches are tolerable and aren't really too painful but headaches are headaches. My mom also said my ears look red but would it be normal for my head to be hurting for a week?

2012-10-19 19:36:35

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.