Question #11200016

someone answer plz need advise?

im 19 my frist boyfriend and i had an on and off relationship. after the last time we broke up he tried to ask me out again, my friends helped me keep a strong head even tho i definitely still wanted and so we didnt, i then went to this thing at my friends house i was one of like 3 girls there and he showed up, he was a big baby for like an hour and then got over it, we talked and joked around after that for hours, i wanted so badly for him to make a move but he didnt we slept next to each other and i kept hoping he would say something, he never did and i got a new boyfriend a couple weeks later, the first bf and i have talked many times since then we said we would be friends and we talked a lot, and 2 years later he started flirting a lot i admit i probably responded. i have been with the same guy since then, but i still love my first bf and i dont know how to get over him, we havent talked in a while and now i feel deseperate for him to talk to me, i feel bad fro it but i just miss him like crazy... will i ever stop loveing him. am i hurting my relationship.

2013-10-19 09:28:29

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.