Question #11200073

Please help me determine if by these signs I got the job?

I went to a job fair at a fancy restaurant. At least 100 people were there. I signed in and waited my turn. I was easily one of the best dressed there. I noticed over the hour I was waiting only 4 or 5 people had 2 interviews instead of 1. When it was my turn the interviewer pulled out the chair for me, and seemed genuinely happy to be interviewing someone who had a shot at the job. We definitely connected and enjoyed our conversation. He told me to wait in the waiting room. I was called back by the general manager. I noticed that my resume and application was stapled together. He was intimidating but I handled myself well and gave good answers even tho nervous. At the end he said if we call you that means we picked you, if you don't hear- we didn't. It is one day after the 2nd day of the Job fair, I went the first day. I was told it would be a few days to hear back. I'm so anxious, what are the chances I got the job?

2013-10-19 09:34:35

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.