Question #11200190

Good TV shows for a 14 year old.?

Hey! I'm a 14 year old guy (Sherrie Marconi is a character from the movie Scream 4. This isn't my real email address.) What are some popular shows that I would like? My favorite shows are Pretty Little Liars. (I love mystery) Under the Dome True Blood (Already through 7 episodes and just started it) 90210 One Tree Hill (I like small town teen dramas) Stargate SG1/Atlantis Psych Honey Boo Boo (I'm a recurring actor on this one) Laguna Beach The Hills Kyle XY Secret Life of the American Teenager (Started it but haven't finished) Melrose Place (New version) I also just started Breaking Bad. Also when Game of Thrones was on iTunes for $0.99 at one time my mom let me buy that one episode. But I haven't watched it. Do you think I could watch the rest of the series? I can watch R-Rated if they aren't too bad. I also have the pilots of Walkinh Dead & Dawson's Creek but I haven't watched them. And I have Supernatural and Heroes DVD but haven't watched it yet.

2013-10-19 09:39:34

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.