Question #11500025

This guy I had a thing with stopped talking to me?

So, this guy I knew from high school began texting me. We were kind of friends, but not really. Anyway, he started texting me after his girlfriend and him broke up. Initially, I wasn't interested, but then we began talking a lot. We hung out once at his house and at the mall and everything was fun and he told me he really liked me, and I made him happy, and that I was the only girl he talked to and the only girl he cared about. Then, we hung out again, and he was being extremely forward and trying to kiss me, and I didn't feel comfortable because I felt like we barely knew each other. So, after that night, he would ignore some of my texts, and he started hanging out with a different girl and now he completely ignores me. He told me that maybe we could try something again between us in the future (basically if what was going on with this new girl didn't work out then he would come back to me.) Should I never try to communicate with him again and delete him from my phone and from my snapchat? (I feel extra disappointed because I went through a breakup about 3 months about from a 3 year relationship).

2013-11-01 03:20:24

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.