Question #11500043

I feel sick whenever I eat sweets?

I don't necessarily remember having this problem too much in my youth. Of course, I'm not terribly fond of sweets overall. It's just not my comfort food of choice. But, every once in a while I have a sweet tooth and usually it doesn't bother me. But, I've begun noticing that if I eat too much sweetness in one day, I start to feel sick. For example, one day I ate two oranges and ended up feeling a little sick. And if I have some candy (like 3-4 pieces) for a couple days in a row (like with Halloween coming up I've been munching on some taffy from the trick-or-treat box), I feel sick. However, I will start to shake in the morning if I don't get anything to eat. Is this normal? I know it has to do with eating a balanced diet and keeping your blood sugar balanced, but is this what happens to everyone else when they eat too many sweets from time to time? Maybe it's just because I don't eat sweets often, so when I do slurge a little, my body isn't use to it and doesn't like it? Thanks for your time. I appreciate it.

2013-11-01 03:14:31

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.