Question #11500166

Is this feeling weird? parent's advice wanted?

I'm sixteen, much too young to be a parent. But a few nights ago, I had a dream where I was much older. I had a 15 year old daughter and a 6 year old son.. they were the best kids you could imagine. Because it was a dream I had honestly no idea where they came from or who their mother was but I didn't care... I loved them, they looked up to me and when they called me daddy I smiled so wide in the dream it was unreal... then, when I woke up, I had tears in my eyes. Im actually kinda crying while typing this.. the feelings were so strong.. and I worry that I won't ever actually have children or when I do, that they won't give me the same feeling as from the dream (is that conceited?).. Its just so weird.. it was a dream.. so I shouldnt even feel this way.. I wanna know.. is it this way for real parents? do you get this kind of feeling when looking at your kids each day? I hope that one day, I have children like the ones from my dream. and I will always remember their names, Caroline and Mathew.

2013-11-01 03:28:35

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.