Question #11800113

Laptop ACER Intel Core 5 -or- Ipad Air 32G?

Okay, common topic but it's just easier to find better advice explaining what I'd like. First off I'm budgeting $650 for something where I can use facebook, youtube, streaming videos or twitch TV, itunes and most importantly, I want to be able to email my resume for job applications online The decision has been difficult so far, I know what specs to look for within my price range. If I went the laptop route, I would get something ACER, intel core 5, 500G with 6-8G ram. I think that's probably the best bang for my buck. But at my price range, I could get the new iPad Air 32G. So here's some pros and cons that I came up with. LAPTOP Pros: Keyboard, supports MS word and excel, supports flash, supports light gaming (can play nes and gameboy games) 500g memory cons: battery life usually only 4-8 hours depending on make, bulky compared to tablet and heavy if travelling, might play LoL IPAD Pros: superior battery life, 10 hours without being plugged, lightweight and smaller. does mostly everything i want to do with laptop, touch screen is kinda cool but i dont really care about that. ALSO this is a pretty big pro for me, I can download an app to put my piano sheet music on would fit perfectly on any piano stand, so i would never have to lug around a 15 pound binder full of sheet music... Also overall its a lot more comfortable going around the house carrying the ipad than a laptop cons: no support flash, only 32g (i can only afford 32g), no MSword or Excel, not sure how i can email my resume on an ipad Anyways please help me come to the decision of what to get I really can't decide and I don't want to have any regrets. Opinions and suggestions and also any other pros and cons that I havent thought of yet would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!!!

2013-11-14 21:45:15

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.