Question #11800214

Do you think good looking people are the most insecure and more likely to be picked on ?

I'm an 18 year old guy, though I know I'm blessed with good looks and I get looks from people most places that I go...girls on the street complemented me as well as girls I personally know. But in my life I have had haters trying to nit pick small flaws...mainly they were other guys who weren't so lucky in the looks department saying things like ''you look like an alien''...''man you're ugly''...''your heads big'' ...also recently a friend of mine admitted he feels inferior whenever he looks at me and all he has is personality, he disregards his looks because he can't compare to me...I told him its in the eye of the beholder...but I guess other than jealousy from haters people also target me for abuse because they are intimidated and feel inferior due to my good looks...which till this day despite how good looking I am leaves me very very very insecure. Do you know how I can overcome this ?? And do you think attractive people in general are the most insecure ?

2013-11-14 21:45:10

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.