Question #12250127

Is anyone good at interpreting dreams?

Hi everyone, i had a creepy dream and until this day i cant get it out of my head. I wanted to know if anyone is good at interpreting dreams because I'd like to know what mine means. In my dream I am at my house with my family, I can tell every other house is burning and tall people with white paint all over their face are burning things, they have a list. I look through my window and I see my parents name on it, I freak out and run to my parents. They peacefully tell me that everything will be okay but that I need to take my brother and hide. They smile, and walk away. I take my brother into the bathroom with me since is the only room in my house with a small window. I tell him to hide in between the toilet and the bathtub, and I get up to turn the light off. When I look at the window I see this small boy, with white paint all over his face and white clothing, and red eyes, he looks evil, but I get mad and I yell at him asking him what does he want! He points to the door, opens by it self and I can feel he wants me and my brother to follow him. And i woke up, i dont know if we ended up following him or not, but i have a feeling that we did i woke up freaking out i had to go to my mom's room to be able to sleep.

2013-12-04 03:28:21

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.