Question #12250169

Should I try cutting certain foods to lose stubborn weight?

I am 24 years old, female, and have always been average in body weight/height/ etc. For the past year, I Went from a healthy 130 (Im 5'4) to 150. and I cannot get back down to 130. I have tried most everything. I completely understand the basic math to losing weight. I know that I must consume less calories than I burn. I have been doing this all along. On top of this, I tried to just eat balanced, didn't work. I tried some fad diets, didn't work. Nothing has worked. What I cannot understand is that I don't ever go above 150 ..even when I give up on eating healthy and exercising for a while. And I never go below 145, even when I try my absolute hardest. I have had some digestive issues, nothing diagnosed and my dr. is not concerned, but I have noticed it. If that means anything. My question is, could it be the way the food is reacting in my body? Should I try cutting carbs completely? Dr. says I have no allergies. If I cut carbs completely, can I lose this last 10-15 pounds and feel better (digestive wise)? Thank you!

2013-12-04 03:32:55

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.