Question #12300254

How do I feel about him? Is it love?

I'm 14 years old, but I feel like I'm in love. I know that's a real young age and I also know I'm not actually "in love" with this person, but I feel that I do love them. I'm just not "in love" with them. Like I care for them a lot. My brother has a friend. His friend is either 13 or 12 but turning 13 soon. He's only been over my house a few times. I hang out with him and my brother a little bit when he came over before. He's really weird, but in a good funny way. Anyways I always kind of liked him in a friend way and I think he's cute, and I think I was repressing the thought that I actually liked him for more than a friend, even though I barely know him. So anyways here comes to the part when I actually realized this stuff. There's a possibility that he started cutting himself recently. You can hear the full story in my other question. Anyways when I found that out I realized how much I care for him. So what feeling is this? I want to help him so bad and I just don't get how I feel.

2013-12-06 06:22:37

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.