Question #12300270

Could I be developing an eating disorder?

First, I know only a professional can diagnose me, I just want opinions. My self image, especially weight. It caused me depression, anxiety, i had a 2 year Selfharm addiction, and I actually tried to kill myself. I went to a hospital, they taught me ways to cope and I left on meds, but feeling much better and eventually not cutting. Once I stopped cutting, I started to worry about food. I started using it as comfort, but then felt fat, and I would throw it up. I made myself stop because I knew I couldn't let it go any further and turn into bulimia. But now, I don't want to eat at all. I am terrified of calories, I don't like to eat more than 500 a day, and if I eat at all, it's at night. If I have even a bite of food during that day, I purge it. It's becoming impossible to eat without overthinking and not wanting to eat it anymore. Could I be developing anorexia? I should tell my therapist but the thing is I have an anorexic friend and I don't want people thinkin it's her fault. Thanks

2013-12-06 06:24:59

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.