Question #12600039

Ortho tri cyclen lo effecting my mood?

I was always a bubbly, happy go lucky person but lately I have been moody, unhappy and have had the hardest time being/getting happy or being positive. The smallest things set me off and I get angry for no reason. This evening, my boyfriend of a year and a half asked if it has anything to do with my birth control because I wasn't like this at the beginning of our relationship. I feel terrible because I take everything out on my boyfriend (I don't mean to) and although he says it's alright, it's not fair to him that I'm always moody and give him the cold shoulder. I have been on ortho tri cyclen lo for at least 8 months (I don't exactly remember how long) so my body should be used to this and the new side effects should be gone. Has anyone else had these issues with ortho tri cyclen lo or am I just crazy? I thought about calling to get my pill changed but figured I would check and see if this was common. Any advice, stories or input would be helpful. Thank you in advance!

2013-12-19 04:04:49

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.