Question #12600157

I am going to confess my love to my life long friend?

I am currently a 15 year old guy and in love with my best female friend. We have known each other since we were 7, but we weren't good friends until we were 12. We have been hanging out since. I have had a crush on her since then, but I have been raised in a family of quiet people, and I never dreamed of telling a girl that I love her. Neither of us have dated before, and we are both shy. I don't like to talk to people about who I like, because they make fun of me for not asking her out. Sorry, it was the way I was raised. My whole family is quiet. For the past few months, she has been starting to hang out with other guys. I am really, upset, but I never show it. For years I have dreamed about kissing her and holding hands with her, but the reality is so crazy. She always likes to talk to me, hang out with me, we play footsie under the table, laugh at my jokes. In the 9th grade, I told her over text that I liked her. She typed her message for 10 minutes and finally wrote "O.ok." (Verbatim) I don't know if she was going to confess back, or if she really didn't like me. I am planning to give her a Christmas card next week. I want to ask her to stay the night, so I can come into her room before bed and give her the card. Then maybe we can snuggle :) Girls: Does she sound like she likes me? Would you like a card before bed, a surprise snuggle from a friend, or a face to face confession? Guys: Am I crazy? Should I give up on her?

2013-12-19 04:08:50

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.