Question #12650432

He Likes her? Or me? Or both of us?

Okay, so I'm going to try to make this as short as I can. Him and I have both liked each other for a few years. I don't know why I like him, but I just can't help it! So anyways, I wasn't at school for a couple of weeks (I was in the hospital) and today I went back to school and I found out that all of a sudden now he likes another girl that he only met like 2 months ago! He is the only guy I've ever liked so I don't know what to do. The other girl is skinny, pretty, popular, bad personality, doesn't appreciate anything, has guys throwing themselves at her constantly, etc... And I'm fat, apparently not very good looking, unpopular/lonely, good personality, appreciate even the littlest things, never been in any type of relationship (not even stupid little ones in elementary/middle school, but neither has he), etc... I'm shy, she's not, he's only shy around me. He's tried to talk to me multiple times and tried to ask me to dance with him and things like that but since he's shy around me he hasn't. The reason I know all of this is because my friend's mom is good friends with his mom and apparently he likes to talk about me...a lot... Now, we don't get to see each other for over half a month because of x-mas break. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do. Please help me? Also: My "friends" hate him and one of my "friends" told him I hate him, I'd never date him, etc... When he told her he was going to ask me out Just because she hates him and doesn't want me to ever go out with him.

2013-12-21 16:13:11

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.