Question #13150154

Problems with acne, any advice?

Hi, I have a problem with acne, I just cannot get rid of it. It is mainly on my cheeks, I was really bad a year ago, to the extent of scarring but it's has got better recently. I have been to the doctors and he has put me on tablets, I take 2 doses of 2 a day. The treatment isn't working as well as he thought it was going to though and last time I went to the doctors he told me he was going to change my tablets but I ended up seeing someone else and stayed on the same tablets. (erythromycin 250mg) I have near enough tried every spot cream/wash out there. St Ives, Witch Hazel, Clean and Clear, neutrogena, sudocrem, clearasil, Garnier and even some of supermarket own brand. The only thing I have found to work is lynx shower gel but even then I still have a problem. I have no idea what to do with my acne anymore, I no longer get spots with heads of them, I just have red marks on my face and I just hate it so much. Any advice on what I can do to remove it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.