Question #13350197

How long will it take my tattoo to heal?

I got a tattoo this Thursday, it's six inches long and it's a gothic-styled cross, with red flowers surrounding the base and my grandmother's initials on the upper left side of the cross and the lower right side of the cross. I've read my aftercare directions several times each day and the directions say that you should keep the tat washed at least "3 to 4 times a day". The directions also have a recommendation to use lubriderm, which I've been using a little bit every now and again. I'm a little concerned, I've been following the directions to the very best of my ability, but only the red flowers and their green leaves are scabbing, but the cross isn't. Should I be concerned? I'm worried, what if I'm doing something wrong? I mean, I've been trying to follow the directions as best I can. This tattoo is VERY important to me, it's a tribute to my grandmother who practically raised me by herself in the first few years of my life. When I was a child, I was very cruel to her but she was the nicest person I've ever known. I just think this tattoo is a nice sentiment to her and I want this to work out.

2014-01-27 04:34:12

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.