Question #14967986

Are these people the ones who stole my beauty, youth, and growth so that I will turn into an old lady? Are they jealous of my youth?

Some female named Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 is secretly Britney Spears and Alecia Beth Moore. Her sister is Maame Rich and her mother is Minase. Her mother is secretly Taki Minase from hentai bible black. Some guy named David Lopez is secretly Inuyasha and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. Some guy named Michael Lawrence is secretly Lil Wayne and he used to attend Piagentini Jones middle school when he was young. Some female named Jaleesa is secretly Kelly Rowland and she used to attend 339 school of communication technology when she was young. She used to hang out with Andre Rodriguez and they rough played together. Some guy named Rodney is secretly Isaac Slade and he used to attend Washington Irving High School when he was young. Some female named Kiara is secretly Ciara Harris and she used to attend High School For Environmental Studies when she was young. She hangs out with Brandon and Giovanni. Some female named Emily is secretly Selena Gomez and she used to attend High School for Environmental Studies when she was young. She also hangs out with Brandon and Giovanni. Some woman named Ms.Smith is secretly Katy Perry and she works as an English teacher at High School For Environmental Studies. She hangs out with Ronald Gamma.

2017-03-19 07:52:48

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.