Question #1900264

best laptop for me? serious answers please, thank you?

im looking to buy a laptop. the price has to be no more than over £600. im in the uk aswell if that makes a difference. this is what i will be using it for - School essays - browsing internet, social media - editing photos and video ( i make youtube videos) - music ( i will be storing quite a bit of music) - downloading and storing movies and tv shows -i will be burning cds and dvds - i will be listening to cds and playing dvds - i will be using it at home primarily so i wont require an AMAZING battery life but still a decent one - most importantly, i will be using it to play the sims 3 plus all its expansion packs and maybe a few other games but probably just all sims 3. so im not sure what requirements i will need to perform all these things i know i will need a decent amoujnt of gb. and decent RAM or memory. but i nave no idea abotu graphics cards, sound cards, processor and all that kinda stuff so if you guys could help me out with a general idea of what im looking for in that respect for anyone that takes the time to actually answer this, thank you ! Regards, Robyn

2012-11-18 20:23:33

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.