Question #2259061

I'm tired of missing my boyfriend all the time..help?

Actually, were both really sick and tired of missing eachother. Weve been together for a year, but we only see eachother barely once or twice a week. Sometimes its even a week and half or two weeks before seeing eachother. Im not gonna get into why cuz thats a different story. But its killing us. We love eachother soos much, we are almost each the others entire world. Even when i am with him, deep down i still miss him cuz i know we never have long together. We text all the time, and call every once in a while. Its not the same though. We want to SEE eachother annd BE together too. I cant stress it enough how much its killing us. What do we do? Is there anything we can do to make it better for us? I just wanna know whats best for us. We dont want to break up, of course not. Its only gonna make it worse. But, we both know that if we are still together for the next few years, then we can spend all the time together that we want. Almost to where were sick of eachother lol. But really, is there anything we can do to make it better?

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.