Question #2349976

does anyone else have a problem accessing argos.co.uk?

i am trying to see if a present is in stock for my niece and when i go to the website it keeps telling me this, i know it cant be my computer cause it does the same thing on my phone, please can someone check and let me know, i use google chrome but i also tried on firefox and ie and as i said my phone and i keep getting this error: Sorry! We've had a problem with the link you've just selected. To start shopping, please visit the Argos homepage by clicking on the link below. Go to the homepage Do you have cookies disabled in your browser? This problem may have occurred if you have cookies turned off on your browser. Cookies are an integral part of our checkout process, so you can't checkout unless your browser accepts cookies. You also need cookies enabled to access a wedding/gift list. Cookies are only used in the trolley to store your order details until you complete your order. Allowing us to create a cookie does not give us access to the rest of your computer, and only we can read the information stored in our cookie. For further details about cookies and how we use them, please see our privacy policy and cookie policy. Changing your browser settings to accept cookies Your browser's 'Help' menu should tell you how to enable cookies.

2012-12-05 09:10:48

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.