Question #4930795

Htc one vs samsung galaxy s4?

Due for an upgrade and these two phones have caught my attention. The reasons why I would like the htc are that it has a nice design, great sound quality, incredible speed and response (from what I've seen in the videos), and 32gb for the same price as a 16gb sgs4. Blinkfeed may be a pro or con cause I may enjoy it, but now it's steering me away. I would choose samsung because of the small tweaks it includes (like battery percentage and quick controls in notification bar), a larger screen while being the same height as the s3, removable battery and an sd card slot,and being knowing what samsungs interface is like (really enjoy my s2). Design and build quality really doesn't matter as ill probably have a case anyways. Or I could get an iPhone like most of my friends and peers and enjoy the free iMessage haha. (Probably wont get iPhone, but iMessage is a bit tempting and so are the apps quality)

2013-04-05 05:35:49

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.