Question #500105

7 weeks pregnant. seen heartbeat but heavy bleeding with clots?

I began bleeding on sunday with little to no brown blood. I had a scan and it showed i was 6w 5days and was booked in with the EPAU for another scan on tuesday. I went to that scan and they said I was 7w 1day so I was 1 day further than I was sunday. they said they could not explain the bleeding because in both scans they could see a normal heartbeat and i saw it to. I had a m/c last month so my records suggest i got pregnant 1 day after a m/c in august. I got home from my scan on tueday and red blood started to shoot out of me. I had a clot and when i checked it, it had no baby inside just tiny clots. today I had a clot the size of a 50p coin about 1cm big i do not know if it was the baby. I have a scan tomorrow to see if everything is ok. has anyone else saw a hb then m/c or had heavy bleeding and clotting and the baby was ok? this would b my 4th m/c (3rd in a row). i also have a 2yr old daughter so i can carry children...

2012-09-27 16:24:34

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.