Question #524928

I feel like the whole world is against me?

It sounds stupid but for the past year or so i've felt like whenever i go out in public strangers are just laughing at me and judging me, i feel like i don't look like a normal person and i don't fit in anywhere. I'm an 18 year old girl and i've just moved to uni 6 hours away from my home and it's made it even worse, whenever someone looks at me i know they're thinking something bad and last night in a club a guy was staring at me and whispered something to another guy and he laughed and they kept looking, its so frustrating i don't know what i can do to stop this from happening, i don't dress in a crazy way and i try so hard to fit in but i know that people hate me. My thoughts don't make any sense, its like i feel invisible to people but a joke to everyone at the same time, either i get completely ignored or people make fun of me. Now i'm at uni i constantly stress that i don't look like the other students and i don't belong, i can't do anything right! It's never been this bad before, i was in debenhams the other day and i asked a random woman what she thought when she looked at me and she looked at me like i was crazy and said she didn't think anything. I am seriously losing the plot and everytime i get drunk now i think about killing myself, what is going on with me?! I don't know what to do, it's so exhausting having these worries and it's affecting everything i do, i can't concentrate on anything other than that i don't fit in with other people and i'm not good enough. I have friends and a great boyfriend so i have no reason to have these thoughts but i can't help but believe them, something is wrong with me which means everyone hates me but i dont know how i can change it! Please help me i don't know what to do

2012-09-28 12:48:17

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.