Question #5359026

who would win this race at these tracks?

it there were 5 F1 cars, 5 Indy cars 5 Daytona Prototypes, 5 Gen 6 Sprint Cup Cars, 5 COT (2007-2010 model), 5 Gen 5' Sprint cup Cars (2011-2012 models) 5 Nationwide Cars, and 5 Camping World Trucks on the same track who would win who would win a 550 Lap race at Martinsville? a 110 lap race at Laguna Seca? a 100 lap race at Montreal? 250 Lap race at Michigan? and just to be fun! Eldora! (yes all 40 on the track at once) or whichever dirt track thats .5 miles or longer my predictions Martinsville: the DP1's, I dont know if the F1 cars would surive, I would think they'd crash out really quick, but I could be wrong Laguna Seca and Montreal: im going with the F1 Car, I have no idea how the others would finish at Michigan? I have no idea, I would guess the COT what are the rules? Simple, each series has to have a "tradional' style pit stop, meaning the one most traditional to their rules, and yes, they will use NASCAR caution flag rules (exept for Faux Debris cautions they wont be in the race) what do you think?

2013-04-17 01:56:47

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.