Question #5750025

Can you file forChapter 7 bankruptcy without an attorney in MD. Will it help temporarily stop my eviction?

I am looking to file for Emergency Chapter 7 bankruptcy for several reasons. The main reason is for my eviction from my apartment that is in process. I was told that filing for bankruptcy can help temporarily stop my eviction even if a judgement was already filed. I have been in and out of the hospital the past several months and has not been able to keep up with rent and other bills. I have talked to an attorney and received some minimal advice but there is no way I can afford him. Would I be able to file myself or will my state's (md)legal aid get me a lawyer. I need to file immediately. How much would is cost me to file for myself or with the help of legal aid. I was told if I can get it in first thing Monday morning then it could temporarily stop my eviction that will be taking place sometime next week. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.