Question #5750129

longboard deck, wheels, and trucks?

im just starting out with long boarding, but im having a hard time deciding the board i want, price isnt really a problem for me, but i would prefer to spend less than 200$ on a deck. Im using my little vintage portable sizzler rite now for more cruising and carving, i've used long boards before but im deciding to get my own, i want a board thats good at carving but equally good for sliding because i want to learn to slide. i like the origonal pin tail, but is it good for sliding, could i make it better with 83a - 86a and above make it better? i aslo have pretty hilly neighbor hoods in my town, so i was also thinking of a board lower to the ground with less flex, and more concave for grip. I'll prob get a better board for sliding once i get better at it. So for now i want a deck, wheels and trucks and bearings. As much information as u can give me, and brands, thanks. and just in case this helps im 5 foot 6 inches and weigh 120lbs

2013-04-28 01:01:45

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.