Question #5899983

What Should I Do Now? 10 Pts.?

I'm 14, and my dad has had cancer for two years. I never really got really close to him, to ask him questions, to gain his wisdom that he has had. He's a really smart guy. Knows about cars, the house, gardening, engineering, etc. I didn't really even ask him about his childhood. And even though my mom told me to around December, when things were getting worse, I didn't. And, because of that, I will never be able to forgive myself. He's in a really bad shape at the moment. He probably has just about one month at max to live. It really is hard, now that I really thought about the reality that I'm in. When he was ok, he'd love to see me come home with a Straight A Report Card, or an A on a test. If he came home from work stressful, everything would be fine. He always wanted to see me get a Master's Degree when I graduated a university. When he was told he had cancer, I remember the day he told me "Well, I guess I'll never be able to see you graudate. Take care of your mother and brother for me." It really is hard, and now I don't know what to do. I feel bad because he had so much knowledge that I didn't ask him about. What can I do now, I really am lost and in shock. Thank you.

2013-05-02 03:37:25

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.