Question #6300300

past due child support and tax refund question?

so my x is 1000.00 behind on child support in texas , she said they took it out of her tax check I called the ag office and they said the irs can hold it for up to 6 months , not im confused because she has a child from another relationship and he was behind on support and she got the check shorty after getting her personal refund check. irs holding child support for 6 months , doesn't make sense to me ?

2013-05-13 19:04:20

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.