Question #6456717

MTG Boros standard deck help?

I started a Boros deck after the recent release of dragons maze, i played last week at a standard tournament, no luck went 0-4 realized what i had wrong, improved it, now this week i went 2-2, better but is till feel like i can do more with it, i just need some help or suggestions? This is what im currently running: 1x Champion of the parish (trying to get 3 more) 4x Stonewrights 2x Boros Elites 2x Legions Loyalist 4x Lightning Mauler 2x Daring Skyjek 4x Wojek Halberdiers 2x Frontline Medics 1x Boros Reckoner (also trying to acquire at least one more) 2x Viashino Firstblade 3x Spark Troopers 1x Tajic, Blade of the Legion 2x Firemane Avengers 2x Aurelia's Fury 4x Boros Charms 4x Warleader's Helix 1x Skullcrack 1x Legions Innitiative (again one more, to swap out the Skullcrack) 2x Boros Guildgates (sacred foundrys and the other r/w land are just too expensive for now) 9x mtns 9x plains i only actually bought a few of these, most i got from trading, but im trying to make it a more solid winning deck, but i just feel like i can do more, any tips?

2013-05-18 06:30:38

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.