Question #7650107

My friend changes around other friend. Please give advice.?

So I have this friend and her other friend was gone away on holidays for two weeks and my friend and I got closer to her ( we were already pretty close) we got on great and went loads of places together. Her friend came back this week and she's been acting differently and I don't like it. Nothing major, she still friends with us and whatnot but its just like she's acting different, saying things she wouldn't see before. I'm left confused whether she's changing for her or if she was acting differently the whole time she was with us. I feel really sad for some reason and I feel like I lost her. Today I was talking to her and her friend wasn't there but she was less different, but not completely. I don't know what to do because I really love her as my friend. Could ye tell me why she might be doing this and if so she i say something to her. Or just let it go ( which I would find really hard) please help!

2013-06-21 17:51:10

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.