Question #7700168

Acne! Nothing will help!?

I'm 17 and I've had acne since I was about 12. Right now I don't have any on my forehead but I have deep scars there. I used to go to a dermatologist for about two years, I kept constant with the routine she gave me but it got good at one point than my acne went even more downhill. It just gave me extremely dry skin with the tretinoin cream and it just added on to more scarring. So now I stoppe using my cerave facial cleanser because that also did not help and i stopped using the tretinoin. I am only using a pomegranate acne scrub from neutrogena and applying non scented lotion along with tea tree oil two times a day. I excersize and do sports and wash my face twice a day as well as drink plenty of water, but the acne on my cheeks and chin won't leave! It's come to the point where it just ruins my mood and brings me to tears because I have tried everything and it hurts me to even look in the mirror. My acne is very red and the scarring will not go away either. Its all over my cheeks and I feel like it will never go away! Please help with any advice or products or routines you have used that helped! I am desperate! :(

2013-06-23 03:55:53

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.