Question #7750140

Does this mean he likes me?

This guy I went to high school with randomly asked me out one day after I told him he was cute. We went out, and he was really sweet. I hadn't seen him in two years. So when I went out to his car he got out to give me a hug, which was a side hug and really awkward. We went out to eat, and I was at least going to reach for my wallet, but by the time I was ordering he already has his card out. Then we went to his house and watched movies with his roommates. When I sat down on the couch, I didn't sit very close to him; so he gave me a weird look and moved closer to me to where all of us was touching. If I moved suddenly he'd ask me if I was okay and he kept asking if I was comfortable. When he dropped me off he got out of the car again to give me a hug that was normal and not at all awkward, and said we needed to go out again really soon. He then waited outside until I got inside my house. He didn't make any moves besides just sitting incredibly close to me on the couch. I heard from him that night and the following day too. So I was just wondering if he liked me?

0000-00-00 00:00:00

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.