Question #7750160

Dating ages, whats okay?

I just asked a question a little while ago, I don't want anyone to see that and become confused. I'm at a friends house and after I submitted that question we were looking at other questions and he asks me to ask you guys this... I'm 18 graduated from HS in June. I have been friends with a girl whom is 16 years old - Junior in HS. The only Junior I ever remained friends with be cause she is very mature, and not annoying like most. We text all the time and we're good friends. Very educated and meaningful conversations almost like talking to someone of my maturity or more even. I've met both her parents and they are both very nice and interesting as well. No one I know thinks its strange that I we hang out. Recently we discussed that we do find each other attractive but nothing came of it. I know what the law in my state is about statutory rape and all that, that's not what I'm asking. I'm wondering if its viewed as okay for an 18 year old to date a 16 year old about 2 and a quarter years apart. I know that someone who's 22 dates a 20 year old that doesn't get criticized, but it does if you're in the teens. Just looking for a few opinions for my buddy here. -Derek

2013-09-04 23:58:38

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.