Question #8050036

Sudden slurred speech at 20?

I'm 20. Recently (past few weeks) I've been slurring my speech. I feel like my tongue is what's causing the slur (which would have another cause) but I could be wrong. I'm extremely healthy, exercise five days a week, don't have a ton of anxiety (at least I don't think so). It's sometimes with people I know super well (close family) and sometimes with people I don't know as well (coworkers). It probably happens about once a day or more now, sometimes less. I don't think I have a family history of anyone with ALS. I noticed it happens when I speak fast-- maybe that's the problem. I've never had this problem before so I'm worried. Nothing dramatic has happened to me recently, and I haven't had any brain trauma or injury. I got a mild concussion when I was 15 but never had any of these symptoms back then-- just in the past two weeks or so. I feel like my mind has been more cloudy lately which might be part of it as well. I feel like I was a much quicker thinker back in high school-- I'm not sure why.

2013-07-03 04:41:56

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.