Question #8199957

Interested? Opinions needed?

So I've been talking to this girl since April. We text everyday. She won't text me first unless she falls asleep on me and then she'll text me in the morning saying I fell asleep. But we text all day every day and she live about 2 hours away. She's 24 and I'm 21. She came down to where I live to watch fireworks with me her mom my uncle and friend and she just came down last night to. She seems interested but I'm not sure lol. We still haven't kissed and we probably hung out like 7 times. But Everytime I leave her house or whatever I give her a kiss on the cheek. Last night I tried kissing her and I guess she pulled away to fast and I kissed her nose by accident then she said that was my nose and laugh. It was cute but awkward haha. Anyway I'm just confused. I leave for my deployment in a couple months to so if she's interested I want to start something before I leave. I really like her. She'll send signals too. Like on the fourth we were sitting in the back seat and it was my friend her in the middle and me. When we dropped my friend off she stayed in the middle I guess to stay near me? Opinions please

2013-07-07 17:41:54

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.