Question #973420

What is this line dance called?!?

Its a line dance that i LOVE. theres a how to video on youtube but i cant remember what the name is called to look it up again. the words are something like move it on up move it on up.. now take it on back take it on back ....stomp it and sliiiiide to the left ....giddy up clap and head snap.... urg its killing me trying to figure out the name of it. if ANYONE knows what im talkng about please help lol. Thanks

2012-10-15 03:21:23

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.