Question #10250074

Do I need a Teacher Certificate to teach English to immigrants and intern. students in the US?

I want to become a teacher of English and teach English to immigrants, international students who come to the US to study, etc. Should I apply for a teacher certificate program (TESOL) or a masters degree in education? Is a certificate enough to work at schools/colleges or do I need a degree? I already have an MA in linguistics. Any ideas? Thanks

2013-09-10 13:22:55

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.