Question #10650345

I want to work woth with pschiatric adolsents, what can I study?

I am currantly a Phlebotomist and want to go back to school. I really enjoy working with children, espicailly teenagers. I want to work with psychiatric patients but don't really want to do nursing, what could I study?

2013-09-25 15:44:59

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.