Question #11400203

Extremely painful pain up my spine? Help please ! :(?

I am only 17 and I fractured my l4 and l5 in my lower back when I was 13 and have always had tolerable back pain since then. For the past month the pain has shot up the wall starting from where I had fractured it and all up my spine and I have been on prescription pain killers for about 4 weeks now. My chiropractor told me my si joint and facet joint are grinding against each other instead of gliding smoothly. I have had x-rays done and everything seemed normal but they also showed normal when I fractured it so I had multiple bone scans and mri's done. I feel like there is more then the 3 joints grinding against each other ... I can't do anything without being on painkillers which are not good for my liver at all and get to the point of crying because I am in so much pain. I am tired of this pain I'm only 17 ! Can anyone give me some input on if there is anything wrong with my back ? Please and thank you !!

2013-10-27 23:35:30

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.