Question #12250228

Confused about this dream...?

I had this really weird dream a few nights ago : so anyway, what happened was me and my friends were at this college banquet thing, and we got to choose a "house" that we stay in, and we get matched with a person. So one of my friends got matched with my crush, whom she also likes. Everyone else started getting matched, but then I realized that I signed up for the wrong house. So I went out into the hallway to change it, but when I came back everyone had a match and everyone was cuddling and sitting on each others' laps and stuff. So me and my friends sat down and started talking about who my match was, since I missed mine and I didn't have one. So I looked behind me for a guy without a match. There was this one kid who I do NOT like (I guess you could say we're friends, but I DON'T like him. NO WAY." sitting behind me between two couples and he had his face buried in his hands. I found out that I was matched with him later. It was so weird, I literally screamed when I found that out, but I don't know why I had that dream. Any ideas on why I had it? I'm so confused XD

2013-12-04 03:35:17

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.