Question #12300081

Ive had stomach pain after wisdom teeth were pulled weeks ago.?

My wisdom teeth were pulled the 20th and they had me take ibeuprofen. promethazine as needed for nausea. Hydrocodone-Acetaminophen. And Clindamycin. I ran out of nausea pills the 25th. The 26th I felt TERRBLE like I was goin to throw up all the time and my stomach felt like world war 3 was takin place. So I had enough and called the dr to see if I could refill my nausea pills and i had 2 more ibeprofen tablets left so he refilled those. The nausea medication didnt help and i couldnt tell what it was. So thanksgiving i stopped all of my pills except for Clindamycin which is to fight off infections so i was told to take those till they are all gone. My stomach hurts several dofferent times during the day and i havent taken a solid dump since before my surgery. I drink lots of water and i have been eating a lot but food hardly ever soounds good. I ran out of my Clindamycin the 26th. I haVEnt taken a pill since THEN cause i feel like they are the reason i feel like i do. Please help

2013-12-06 06:09:56

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.