Question #14050244

I filled a joint tax return and now my "separated" husband dosent want to give me half. What can I do?

My husband and I have been separated (not legally) for a while now. I had reluctantly agreed to file a joint tax return with him. Without...

2014-03-03 04:14:36

TELL US , if you have any answer

Sponsored ads

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.