Question #15218199

Tax question. My ex wife moved out. We are not legally separated. She filed both of our taxes. When filing she filed me as "single."?

I do not know what she filed herself as but she did claim our daughter. Question 1: Can I file an amended tax return? Question 2: If she received a refund and since we are still married will that refund be split? I am currently paying in 4k to the IRS. Any information would be appreciates.

2017-07-30 02:10:20

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters


C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.