Question #15467966

Should I be worried about my mental health.?

I ve been very stressed lately for the past couple months I started to know signs when I couldn t sleep at night I would only get 2 to 3 hours of sleep during the day. Because I would be paranoid and very anxious to the point where I couldn t sleep. I noticed earlier today that I was feeling emotionally numb and I had a nervous breakdown which I ve had them before but this one was different during my break down I was crying and laughing at the same time and I wanted to turn my emotions off and feel numb instead of dealing with my problems.I got so overwhelmed with my feelings that I felt like I went insane for a couple minutes where I felt like nothing was real and everything was pointless .but after that I decided to try to take a bath but I became like overwhelmingly paranoid and scared for no reason which didn t last long but it last a good 30 minutes and I was scared to be by myself I ve never had a breakdown happen like this before should I be worried I m in my early 20s

2018-07-07 19:49:54

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.