Question #2350102

Please help, I'm worried and not sure if this is life-long?

I've been experiencing distortion in my vision, random multicolored twinkles of light, flashing lights (usually white but I've had two red a few days ago), everything looking like it's shaking but my eye isn't jerking, a warm feeling in my ears and head and neck, and random stinging in them, along with headaches and 1 month diarrhea....is this deadly? Also, my eyes sting and burn and itch every now and then. I also have irregular heartbeat.....My headaches range everywhere from 3 seconds to 3 minutes, and either sting really bad or are sharp, are achy and dullish, or feel like pressure. I'm not sure, but I think I had an abscess on my head that I was picking at before I knew what it was. I ripped off the little scab like thing and a yellow-ish thing came out. I then just patted it off and rinsed it. Now it's kind of hard to hear. I also get these fuzzy, colorless orbs that circle around my vision and turn blue in the pupil, making it hard to see. This all has been happening for two weeks now, I'm very worried, what could this be?

2012-12-05 09:10:40

TELL US , if you have any answer

There is NEVER a problem, ONLY a challange!

The helpinganswers.com is a free-to-use knowledgebase.
  The helpinganswers.com was started on: 02.07.2010.
  It's free to register. Once you are a registered user, you can ask questions, or answer them.
  (Unless registration you can just answer the questions anonymously)
  Only english!!! Questions and answers in other languages will be deleted!!

Cheers: the PixelFighters

C'mon... follow us!

Made by, history, ect.